Second public release
release is the second public release demonstrating the basic usage of the Fop2ClientLib with a sample application (desktop dialer). It now also includes an installer.
Changes in this release
- Installer allows user to set Fop2DD as default callto: handler
- New setting in settings window (and installer) to start Fop2DD with windows
- Fop2DD is now a single-instance application
- Added "User portal" option to notify icon's context menu
- Commandline arguments are now regarded as possible source of phonenumbers; any first argument that matches at least the configured amount of "dial hotkey" digits will be dialed on the running instance (there must be an instance running)
When an incoming call is detected, a desktopnotification is shown. A (configurable) command can be executed when the notification is clicked.
Settings screen. Configure Fop2DD to your heart's content!
When a (configurable) hotkey is pressed, the selection from the active window will be used to extract phonenumbers from. You can then select which phonenumber to dial if the selection contains more than one phonenumber. When the selection contains only one phonenumber it will be dialed immediately.